Great migration, endless expanses and big cats in the Serengeti
Sites of interest
- Manyara NP
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Serengeti NP
- Tarangire Park NP
10 days / 9 nights
Number of participants
1 person and above
Accommodation will be divided into three categories according to international standards
(Luxury, semi-luxury, & standard tented camps and lodges)
Serengeti NP Ndutu
- Full day game drive in southern Serengeti National Park
- Overnight at lodge/camp
The Serengeti National Park is the world’s last great wildlife refuge as it contains an estimated three million large animals, most of which take part in a seasonal migration that is one of nature’s wonders. The area covers 14,763 sq kms and the name Serengeti comes from the Maasai ‘Siringet’, meaning endless plains.
Arusha – Departure
After breakfast (or later) transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home according to your flight time.
- Airport transfers before and after safari
- Hotel in Arusha on bed and breakfast (before and after safari)
- Transport in safari vehicles during the safari in the parks
- Accommodation on full board, in safari lodges / tented camps
- Park entry fees to all mentioned parks.
- Entrance fees for the Massai villages or Ngorongoro Olduvai Gorge
- Bottles of drinking water during the safari
- Services of our professional driver-guides
- Tips to the driver guides.
Not included in the safari price:
- International flights for arrival and departure
- Visa fees for Tanzania
- Beverages in the lodges/tented camps, like alcohols or soft drinks
- Optional day activities in Arusha town
- Travel insurances
- All personal expenses