Breathtaking flora and fauna in 2 national parks
Sites of interest
- Lake Manyara NP
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Tarangire National Park
3 days / 2 nights
Number of participants
1 person and above
Accommodation will be divided into three categories according to international standards
(Luxury, semi-luxury, & standard tented camps and lodges)
Arrival in Tanzania
Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) in Tanzania. After you have taken care of all the entry requirements at the airport, we will take you to your hotel in Arusha, about 50 km away, in about 45 minutes. Accommodation at Arusha Mount Meru Hotel or similar hotel. You will be staying at this hotel on a B&B basis as there are several restaurants around the hotel that are worth going to for dinner.
Arusha – Lake Manyara
- At 7am you will be picked up from Arusha by your safari guide and driven to Lake Manyara National Park.
- Enjoy a game drive in the park!
- After lunch, drive on to Karatu for overnight.
- Overnight at lodge.
Lake Manyara is a beautiful little park, which is famous for its tree-climbing lions, elephants and large troops of baboons. The park is home to an amazing variety of birds and animals considering its small size. A short visit to this serene park will greatly diversify your safari experience as the lush green jungle habitat is of stark contrast to the other parks you will visit during your safari.
Lake Manyara – Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro and descend into the crater for a game tour.
- Overnight at lodge
Often called the eighth natural wonder of the world, the Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact crater in the world. About 2 million years ago the Ngorongoro volcano erupted, and its walls collapsed. The volcano floor sank to create a natural enclosure with its 600m tall walls. Now, at over 19 kilometres wide, Ngorongoro Crater is filled with great areas of acacia forest, hippo filled swamps and open grasslands. These different habitats contain over 30,000 animals – including elephants, warthogs, flamingoes, magnificent birdlife, the rare black rhinoceros and all the predatory cats. The Maasai can also be seen grazing their cattle alongside the buffalo and wilderbeest.
Ngorongoro – Tarangire- Arusha
- At 8 am we head to Tarangire National Park.
- After game drive and lunch drive back to Arusha.
Tarangire National Park is almost 3000 sq km in size and is probably best known for its huge numbers of elephants and baobab trees. The name of the park comes from the Tarangire River which crosses through the park. Tarangire is especially spectacular during the dry season (June – November) as wildlife concentrations rival that of the Serengeti, since enormous populations of elephants and other animals are drawn to the Tarangire River as their only source of water. With its varied habitats and permanent water in the Tarangire River the park is home to over 2000 elephants and 550 bird species.
→ LUXURY LODGE
→ SEMI-LUXURY LODGE
→ TENTED CAMPS & LODGES
- Airport transfers before and after safari
- Hotel in Arusha for 2 nights on bed and breakfast (1 night before the safari in the parks and 1 night after safari)
- Transport in safari vehicles during the safari in the parks
- Accommodation on full board, in safari luxury lodges / luxury tented camps
- Park entry fees to all mentioned parks
- Entrance fees for the Massai villages or Ngorongoro Olduvai Gorge
- Bottles of drinking water during the safari
- Services of our professional driver-guides
- Tips to the driver guides
- International flights for arrival and departure
- Visa fees for Tanzania
- Beverages in the lodges/tented camps, like alcohols or soft drinks
- Optional day activities in Arusha town
- Travel insurances
- All personal expenses
→ Please note:
The above safari itinerary is provisional and can be modified if necessary to meet the need of the clients.
The rooms’ availability in the proposed lodges will be confirmed at the time of reserving the safari with us. Reserving early is recommended especially for the arrivals in high seasons for the sake of rooms’ availability.
Prices are subjected to changes at any moment if there will be the rise on government park entry fees, but in case like that, we will inform the clients/agent as early as possible.