Breathtaking contrasts and animal diversity in 4 parks
Sites of interest
- Lake Manyara NP
- Serengeti NP
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Tarangire NP
9 days / 8 nights
Number of participants
2 persons and above
in lodges or safari luxury camps
Serengeti National Park
Full day for exploring the Serengeti, either with picnic lunch in the noon or early morning game drive. In the noon drive back to the lodge for hot lunch and then leave for late afternoon game drive. Accommodation at Serengeti Simba Lodge / Katikati Camp / Heritage Camp, full board included.
Udi and Elisabeth Hofnann – Zurich, Switzerland
„After five wonderful days of safari we arrived at the DIKIDIK safely compliment to Kaaya and PeaceMatunda Team!!! You were an excellent driver and had a great knowledge of the plants and wildlife of Tanzania. We thank you cordially and wish you the very best for the future. Goodbye!“
1 June to 31 Dec, 1 Jan to 31 March
2px → 3100 USD $/person
3px → 2820 USD $/person
4px → 2650 USD $/person
5px, 6px … → 2580 USD $/person
1 April to 31 May
2px → 2460 USD $/person
3px → 2260 USD $/person
4px → 2140 USD $/person
5px, 6px … → 2070 USD $/person
Christmas & New Years supplements:
A Christmas supplement of USD $35.00 per person will apply to all bookings on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st of Dec and on the 1st January.
Children under 3 years of age → Free of charge
Children 3 – 12 years → sharing, 50% of adult rate.
Children 3 – 12 years → occupying own room, 75% of adult rate.
- Airport transfers before and after safari.
- Hotel in Arusha for 2 nights on bed and breakfast (1 nights before the safari in the parks and 1 night after safari).
- Transport in safari vehicles during the safari in the parks.
- Accommodation on full board, in safari lodges / tented camps.
- Park entry fees to all mentioned parks.
- Entrance fees for the Massai villages or Ngorongoro Olduvai Gorge.
- Bottles of drinking water during the safari.
- Services of our professional driver-guides.
- Tips to the driver guides.
Not included in the safari price:
- International flights for arrival and departure.
- Visa fees for Tanzania.
- Beverages in the lodges/tented camps, like alcohols or soft drinks.
- Optional day activities in Arusha town.
- Travel insurances.
- All personal expenses